The ultimate 30 minute fat burning class in Milton Keynes
Jill Gardner, The Fat Controller and founder of the health and wellbeing company Hate it? Change it! was the first to bring this brand new group exercise class to Milton Keynes. In fact she was one of the first to be teaching this new form of group training in the UK and Europe.
Metabolic Effect is the most efficient fat burning class there is. We use dumb bells and a uniqe rest based training protocol to enable people to push themselve much harder than in a standard exercise class – Jill
The class has many benefits and here are just a few:
- It’s self paced so you push yourself until you can’t then rest until you can
- It uses highly motivating music
- It is perfect for any fitness level or body shape
- It’s only 30 minutes long!
- The fat burning benefits of the class last for up to 24-48 hours
- This class burns fat AND helps to build lean muscle for an efficient metabolism
- It is perfect for enhancing sports performance
- There is no complicated choreography to follow
- It is in a group format which helps build a support network and social element to exercise
- It uses minimal equipment which you purchase and keep to use at home
At last an exercise session that I found enjoyable, short, sharp and to the point – excellent, do try it! – Lee
The classes are held three times at week in Newport Pagnell. You can check out Jill’s website for times and directions.
You can either pay as you go, join the monthly membership scheme that offers a private support group with recipes, workouts, extra discounts on local services and shopping or you can block book sessions of 10 or 20.
The most effective and shortest workout I have ever done! It really pushed me and its ok to rest! Can’t wait for the next class! – Marie
Along with the local Metabolic Effect classes, Jill, also know as The Fat Controller, has used this form of rest based training to develop her highly successful on-line fat burning program ‘Ignite’ and ‘The Mojo Club’ a 6 week training program for women.
For more information about her Fat Burning Cookery Courses, Ignite on-line, Metabolic Effect classes and The Mojo Club please drop Jill an email via her site http://www.hateitchangeit.co.uk/ and she will look forward to teaching you how to live well, eat well and burn fat!