The Fat Controller teaches new way of living in The Mojo Club
The Mojo Club is designed for the stressed out, modern woman who has spent years looking after others or perhaps building a career but has spent little time looking after herself.
Jill says ‘as women we are all guilty of putting ourselves last. We spin too many plates yet still think we need to look and act perfect all of the time!’
Launching next Monday, Jill is looking for women that are struggling with body confidence and that are tired of starting a new diet every week! The Mojo Club is not a diet or fad fitness regime. It is designed to educate, and empower women so that they can take on board new habits. Develop new positive thinking processes that will help them to live a fat loss way of life forever.
There is no complicated calorie or point counting system. It just goes back to basics and focuses on learning new and inspiring tasty recipes and great new ways to cook and prepare easy food. It will minimises the need to lean on fat, salt and additive laden convenience foods and help manage cravings and food addiction.
I feel amazing!! I am a self confessed spotty chocoholic, diet coke monster and french bread fiend, but not only have i not touched these items but i also don’t crave them either. My skin is improved, my measurements and weight are down and i’m sleeping better than i have for as long as i can remember – Dawn
The Mojo Club promises to deliver the results that personal training would bring but in a small group environment. Research has proven that people are more likely to adhere to a new way of living and exercise regime when sharing their experiences with others.
“Losing fat is very different to losing weight and I want to teach this fat loss way of living to as many women as I can and enable them to feel great about themselves again!” – Jill
Here is just some of what is covered during the 6 week programme:
- A shopping list and food planner
- Mojo Menus, meal plans and fantastic recipes
- A food diary and Mojo measurement record
- Weekly on-line lectures empowering you so you can live a fat loss way of life forever
- 1 small group training session 1x per week to help tighten your body whilst boosting your metabolism
- A choice of Mojo Moves workouts to do at home each week to support your changes
- A private Mojo members only Facebook support page
- Advice on goal and Mojo mind setting
- Exclusive discounts on fat burning cookery and shopping events, holistic treatments, nutritional supplements and on recommended Colonic and detox cleanses prior to starting the programme
- Plus all the support you need to keep you motivated for the whole 6 weeks and beyond
There are a couple of spaces left for the next course which starts on Monday 18th June. Why not drop Jill a line to register your interest or to ask any questions you may have.
Jill founded Hate it? Change it! in 2009 and has worked in the fitness industry for the last 10 years as a personal trainer and group exercise instructor. After struggling with weight and confidence issues most of her early adult years, she has turned this passion into focusing on helping others learn a new way of living.